THE AUSTRALIAN SILKY TERRIER
The Australian Silky Terrier is courageous, robust,elegant, and grace full and according to his name he has a shiny blue and tan,or gray blue and tan coat,which dos not shed.
All Puppies are all VET checked, wormed,micro shipped & vaccinated and DNA if you wish tested.
WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT TO HAVE A GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH A DOG!
The first and perhaps most important decision are to carefully select a breed of dog that is most likely to fit into the family temperament and lifestyle. There are many breeds to choose from, there are breeds that can cope with hot, muggy temperatures like the Australian Silky Terrier, he meet the special need for a compact pet and home companion for apartment and urban dwellers.
Silky's have always been a popular house pet, and can put up Silky's are hardy, non-shedding odourless, and also a great little watch dogs. with children. But he has some right to be a full member of your family.
He thrives on social interaction, praise and love. He has the right to regular exercise. He has the right to quality health care, and a good diet. He depends on you. Once the breed is selected, the buyer should look for a breeder who is a registered member of a Dog club and produces pedigree puppies that fit the breed’s physical description.
( or a DESIGNER DOG ), Labradoodle or a Cavoodudle and so on. Only to find out later that the father was a Blue-Heeler.
" When you buy a "purebred", you know exactly what you are going to get. 99 % " All Dogs DNA tested if you wish.
Menue - Sitemap
- Silky Terrier & Yorkshire Terrier- information's ( Home-index)
- Frequently Asked Questions Silky Terriers & Yorkshire Terriers
- Explaining the two Breeds Silky Terrier and Yorkshire Terrier
- The difference between the two toy breeds? Yorkshire Terrier and the Silky-Terrier
- The Killer! be aware of Ticks and Toads -Information
- Join the Canine ( ANKC ) of QLD dogs.
- Feeding Silky Terrier - Yorkshire Terrier General info
- Grooming Silky Terriers & Yorkshire Terriers -
- Dogs Health care - Help and Hinds!
- EXCESSIVE MINIATURISATION---> ( "Tee cup" Yorkshire Terriers )
- Silky Terrier and Yorkshire Terriers House Training info
- for Dogs ( hints )
- The Downside of Inbreeding: Line breeding
- Download - free PP show All Toy dogs.
- Showing my Silky's - about show Ring Manners. Exercises in Handling dogs,
- Whelping Cycle of Dogs. ( Help & hits )
- Stud Dogs - Silky Terrier
- Stud Dogs - Yorkshire Terriers
- Entry Page Ausilk